What is Bold Brows?
Bold Brows is a technique that became a massive trend today, also known by names such as bushy or fluffy eyebrows. Bold Brows lately became a very popular method for brow enhancement and beautification. The actual difference specific only to this technique is the definition of the hairs, that look kind of messy in a natural way giving the effect of a natural look and styled this way give a shape of totally untouched eyebrows. Reaching the bold brows desired effect is much more than just getting a thick, heavy eyebrow, which is the most frequent mistake when artists are trying to create bold brows.
How it is done?
Learn Bold Brows!
The “bold brow” look is in style, and many clients are going to seek out your services to have their eyebrows look this way. According to the latest trends, the move from shaped, manicured eyebrows to fuller-looking bold ones with a hint of an arch is an amazing way to achieve the fresher look. Taking into consideration that natural style is becoming more and more popular, we are dedicated to presenting this technique in the best possible way, so we created bold brows education, available both live and online.
Become a Bold brows Artist
BoldBrows Training Course
Artist is every person who has previously been a PhiBrows Students and successfully passed Craft Master application training.
Each Artist obtains a certificate, logo with the unique number, introduction to the PhiBrows map on the website.
If an Artist wants to advance, he/she has to practice hard, publish his/her works and follow all the changes in techniques and materials.
In order for an Artist to become a Royal Artist, he/she has to have the title of an Artist for at least 6 months.
He/she can become a Royal Artist after being proposed by his/her or some other Master. If all the Masters agree, an Artist is pronounced a Royal Artist.
Learn Microblading from the comfort of your home! Online Education via Craft master
Upcoming Microblading Bold brows Events
- Wed, May 19Montreal Bold Brows VenueMontreal, Quebec, Canada Workshop. #BoldBrows is an art ✍ Do you want to learn the technique that is revolutionizing the #Microblading world? Sign up for our #Boldbrows courses and be part of my #BoldBrowsMaster! Learn the BoldBrows technique with all important fundamentals.
- Thu, Jun 03Beauty360 Bold Brows EventJune 2021 Microblading Boldbrows Training Available in Toronto Ontario BoldBrows is an art, Do you want to learn the technique that is revolutionizing the Microblading world? Sign up for our Boldbrows courses and be part of my #BoldBrowsFamily!
- Time is TBDVia Craft MasterShayli Garmehie Online Training Learn it from your comfort zone! Introduction & Advanced Practice In The Skill Of Bold Brows. #BoldBrows is an art Do you want to learn the technique that is revolutionizing the #Microblading world? Sign up for our Boldbrows courses and be part of my #BoldBrowsFamily!
- Time is TBDVia Craft MasterShayli Garmehie Online Training Learn it from your comfort zone Introduction & Advanced Practice In The Skill Of Bold Brows. #BoldBrows is an art Do you want to learn the technique that is revolutionizing the #Microblading world? Sign up for our Perfection courses and be part of my #BoldBrowsFamily!
- Thu, Apr 08Tehran Bold Brows Venueدورههای تخصصی آموزش میکروبلیدینگ با بهترین روش روز آکادمی فی تکنیک بولدبروز در تهران کارگاههای آموزشی دو روزه برای یادگیری پایه بیسیک بولدبروز Tehran, Iran Bold Brows Basic Training April 2021 by Master Shayli & Master Sahar Naderi
At Beauty 360, we offer a variety of beauty enhancement treatments, customized to your needs and budget. We only employ licensed aestheticians who will work together with you to find the best way to achieve your goals. Book your appointment online now!
Bold Brows Advantages
Eyebrows with volume-shaped look
Different strokes from classic ones
It is not necessary to add short strokes if it is considered that the skin type is not suitable for this (extreme oily or thin and fragile skin). Even if the client does not want an extremely dense look, mini-strokes can always be added at the end as demonstrated in one of the videos from the Craft Master application. More than 10 different examples for a simulation exercise with different head strokes and spine directions have been provided.
Video with a demonstration on live models shows and educates how to properly hold the tool and place the blade on the skin to make it easier to move. Then, step by step, adding the strokes from the longest to the shortest, the tricks of filling and extending strokes to reach the perfect shape, tips for pressure and more.