Microblading & Permanent Makeup Post Treatment Care
Please read this carefully
The first step in the healing procedure: is 30 minutes after the Microblading, Lip blush, and Eyeliner gently cleanse the area using damp (water) cotton pads. In this way, the excess lymph is removed in order to prevent scabbing. Apply the ointment using Q-tip to keep the area clean from any dirt. During the FIRST day, this process should be repeated every 2 hours. If the treatment was done in the afternoon and you do not have time to repeat the ointment, before going to bed apply the ointment. In the next 6 days, rinsing is not needed, however, applying the ointment is necessary 2-3 times a day. The area must not get wet while washing the face or having a shower for the first 2 days. For clients with extremely oily skin applying the cream is recommended 1-2 times a day on eyebrows, not more. Due to the fact that each change in the skin structure (forming of light fibre tissues) prevents pigment retention in future periods, it is very important that the skin is well healed.
WHAT IS TO BE AVOIDED AFTER MICROBLADING AND PERMANENT MAKEUP?
IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS AVOID:
During the first 7 days, avoid all creams except the protective ones.
Avoid all the makeup (foundation) in the eyebrow area.
Avoid exercises that cause excessive sweating, sauna, facial massage and inhalation. Suntanning, sunbeds, light (laser) therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, and creams that contain regeneration factors.
Avoid laser treatments over the treated area during the healing period (Fraxel laser, IPL) because they can destroy the pigment and cause inflammation. Faster fading out of pigment can happen if the clients use antibiotics or hormonal therapy. Always protect your eyebrows from the sun by using sun protection cream (not only during the first 7 days).
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL AFTERCARE
1. For the first 24 to 48 hours after a removal procedure, you should apply a cold compress intermittently to help reduce swelling. You should also avoid hot showers, vigorous exercise, or any exertion that might cause you to sweat. You will want to keep the skin as cool and comfortable as possible.
2. For the first three days, you will want to apply a healing ointment such as Vitamin A+D 2 times a day.
3. Avoid the use of makeup, lotion, or any other topical creams on your skin that have not been directly prescribed by your doctor.
4. You can take Tylenol if you need some pain relief, but you cannot take aspirin, naproxen, or ibuprofen. These all can thin your blood, causing more bruising or can cause you to bleed excessively.
5. Avoid sunlight, pools, hot tubs, salt water, or anything else that could irritate your skin for the first couple of weeks. You need to make sure your skin has healed before you can join in this type of activity.
6. If your skin blisters at all, continue to apply the Vitamin A+D ointment. Do not pop any blisters. The blisters need to pop on their own nature to avoid any excess damage to your skin.
7. Just like with blisters, do not pick at or scratch any scabs that form. Picking at the skin can cause infections and scarring, as well as delay the healing process.
8. Under no circumstances should you shave over the area that is receiving laser treatment. That can cause more skin irritation as well as scarring and infection.
9. Once it has healed, you should make sure to cover the area with sunscreen. You should be using sunscreen on your face and body daily regardless, but do take special care of the treated area.
10. For at least a month after your tattoo removal, do not use self-tanning sprays or lotions. These can both irritate the skin and can stain the area that you are having treated.
The best thing you can do following your laser tattoo removal is to follow all of the guidelines that you receive from your technician. These instructions are meant to give you the best possible outcome for your treatment and ensure that your skin heals properly.
No one should have to suffer with a tattoo that he or she doesn’t want. NdYag Laser could be the solution that you have been waiting for. Call Beauty360 for more information on how laser tattoo removal can help you.
You can download and read it later
Permanent Makeup After Care
It's very important that you follow these care instructions after your microblading procedure for prolonged appearance and longevity of your new eyebrows.
Laser Tattoo Removal After Care